Shopping in Belfast
Collected by Aoife O Riordain , AFAR Contributor
12-20 East Bridge St, Belfast BT1 3NQ, UK
One of Belfast's must-do shopping experiences is a stroll through the aisles of its weekend food market. Producers from around the city and beyond come here to sell fruit, meat, seafood, vegetables, baked goods and oils. It also plays a part in...
41 Arthur St, Belfast BT1 4GB, UK
Irish retail success-story Avoca started off selling blankets from a historic mill in County Wicklow, south of the border. This Belfast outpost sells colorful heritage throws in lambswool and mohair, plus boho-chic clothing, food and home goods.
Fountain Centre, College St, Belfast BT1 6ES, UK
Something of a local landmark, residents have been stocking up at this food store and delicatessen since it opened in 1897. Head to this little slice of Belfast's culinary history to find shelves groaning with charcuterie, seafood, game, jams,...
1 Victoria Square, Belfast BT1 4QG, UK
The go-to shopping center in the heart of the city for all the familiar U.K. chain retailers, like Reiss, House of Fraser, Crabtree & Evelyn, Topshop and more. It's an ideal place to retreat if the weather takes a damp turn—make sure you admire...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019