Shopping in Barcelona
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
Baixada de la Llibreteria, 7, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Beeswax molded into a myriad of shapes, sizes, scents and colors are on sale in Barcelona’s oldest shop, in operation since 1761, at its current location since the 19th century. The luminous baroque interior with its curving staircase is worth a...
Carrer d'Avinyó, 7, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
In this espadrille workshop that opened just after the Spanish Civil War, traditional footware meets playful modern design. The Barcemola line features creative motifs inspired by Barcelona monuments on what was once considered a humble shoe for...
Rambla de Catalunya, 65, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Stock up on premium canned goods, Spain’s best olive oils and alcohols at the 107-year-old Colmado Quílez. Choose from tinned seafood, fruit preserves and spices, as well as bottles of cava, wine and beer fill up floor-to-ceiling displays at this...
C/ Cotoners, 12, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Browse accessories designed and handcrafted in Barcelona at Iriarte Iriarte. Sleek yet sturdy leather bags with brass finishes make timeless investment pieces for any wardrobe. Iriarte Iriarte pieces have popped up in the pages of Spanish Vogue...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall