Shopping in Barcelona
Collected by Ann Shields , AFAR Staff
Baixada de la Llibreteria, 7, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Beeswax molded into a myriad of shapes, sizes, scents and colors are on sale in Barcelona’s oldest shop, in operation since 1761, at its current location since the 19th century. The luminous baroque interior with its curving staircase is worth a...
Carrer d'Avinyó, 7, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
In this espadrille workshop that opened just after the Spanish Civil War, traditional footware meets playful modern design. The Barcemola line features creative motifs inspired by Barcelona monuments on what was once considered a humble shoe for...
Rambla de Catalunya, 65, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Stock up on premium canned goods, Spain’s best olive oils and alcohols at the 107-year-old Colmado Quílez. Choose from tinned seafood, fruit preserves and spices, as well as bottles of cava, wine and beer fill up floor-to-ceiling displays at this...
C/ Cotoners, 12, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Browse accessories designed and handcrafted in Barcelona at Iriarte Iriarte. Sleek yet sturdy leather bags with brass finishes make timeless investment pieces for any wardrobe. Iriarte Iriarte pieces have popped up in the pages of Spanish Vogue...
- 1 Tech + Gear The Most Exciting Amazon Prime Day Travel Deals in 2020
- 2 Tips + News Why Are the Borders Between the U.S. and Europe Still Closed—and When Will They Open?
- 3 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Hawaii Without a Quarantine—Here’s What You Need to Know
- 4 Tips + News European Countries Agree on New COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
- 5 Tips + News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?