Shopping in Alicante
Collected by Brandy Bell, AFAR Local Expert
Bazán, 34, 03001 Alacant, Alicante, Spain
This statement shop offers beautiful headpieces hand-crafted for daring and fashion-forward females. Since 1934, customers have flocked here for an elegant array of hats, veils and hair accessories, all made on-site in the Old Town.
38, Calle del Teatro, 03001 Alacant, Alicante, Spain
Massimo Bianco's store on Calle Teatro is the place to go for a great timepiece that will always remind you of your time in Spain. Originally a passion project of a Valencian family, this famous jeweler carries the collections of prestigious names...
Avenida de Dénia, S/N, 03016 Alacant, Alicante, Spain
While it might not look like much from the outside, the Plaza Mar 2 is filled with stores from Spanish labels like Zara and Piel de Toro. Its proximity to the city center makes this a convenient destination to find those souvenirs of Spain you've...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World