Shopping in Alicante
Collected by Brandy Bell, AFAR Local Expert
Bazán, 34, 03001 Alacant, Alicante, Spain
This statement shop offers beautiful headpieces hand-crafted for daring and fashion-forward females. Since 1934, customers have flocked here for an elegant array of hats, veils and hair accessories, all made on-site in the Old Town.
38, Calle del Teatro, 03001 Alacant, Alicante, Spain
Massimo Bianco's store on Calle Teatro is the place to go for a great timepiece that will always remind you of your time in Spain. Originally a passion project of a Valencian family, this famous jeweler carries the collections of prestigious names...
Avenida de Dénia, S/N, 03016 Alacant, Alicante, Spain
While it might not look like much from the outside, the Plaza Mar 2 is filled with stores from Spanish labels like Zara and Piel de Toro. Its proximity to the city center makes this a convenient destination to find those souvenirs of Spain you've...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village