Shopping in Ålesund
Collected by Dawn Reiss
Løvenvoldgata 5, 6002 Ålesund, Norway
Shop for one-of-a-kind handblown glassware inside this modern olive green building. This local shop sells everything from wine glasses to colorful vases, bowls, ornaments and intricately patterned hanging lamps. Purchases can include personalized...
Parkgata 1, 6003 Ålesund, Norway
This Norwegian-based chain specializes in “Made in Norway” handicrafts including Nordic sweaters, jewelry, socks, hats and shoes for adults, children and infants as well as rugs, dishware and other home goods. Owned and operated by Norges...
Molovegen 16B, 6004 Ålesund, Norway
Browse two floors of unique antiques that span more than 465 square meters. Housed in one of the few buildings that survived the 1904 fire, this shop specializes in maritime antiques made of wood, copper and brass including fishing and navigation...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun