Shopping in Ålesund
Collected by Dawn Reiss
Løvenvoldgata 5, 6002 Ålesund, Norway
Shop for one-of-a-kind handblown glassware inside this modern olive green building. This local shop sells everything from wine glasses to colorful vases, bowls, ornaments and intricately patterned hanging lamps. Purchases can include personalized...
Parkgata 1, 6003 Ålesund, Norway
This Norwegian-based chain specializes in “Made in Norway” handicrafts including Nordic sweaters, jewelry, socks, hats and shoes for adults, children and infants as well as rugs, dishware and other home goods. Owned and operated by Norges...
Molovegen 16B, 6004 Ålesund, Norway
Browse two floors of unique antiques that span more than 465 square meters. Housed in one of the few buildings that survived the 1904 fire, this shop specializes in maritime antiques made of wood, copper and brass including fishing and navigation...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free