Collected by Heidi Sarna, AFAR Local Expert
This cute chocolate shop, factory and café in a converted boathouse is a great place to pick up some edible souvenirs for friends and family back home. Unique concoctions are made with local ingredients, from strawberries and raspberries to blue...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles