Collected by Aidil Azhad
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Chinese New Year is fast approaching (January 23rd to be exact). If you happen to be in Kuala Lumpur at this time, you will see that most shopping malls are beautifully decorated with seas of red lanterns. 2012 will be the Year of the Dragon, and...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village