Collected by Travis Marshall, AFAR Local Expert
Appelmansstraat 33A, 2018 Antwerpen, Belgium
Antwerp is one of the world’s central hubs for diamonds, evident from a short walk through the Diamond Quarter. For a deeper look behind the scenes head to DiamondLand, Antwerp’s largest diamond showroom, which offers tours to see the city’s...
Drukkerijstraat 9/17, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Along with diamonds, Antwerp is famous as one of the world’s top international fashion hubs. Visitors who follow high fashion should make a beeline for the Fashion District, where you can walk Nationalestraat and Volkstraat to shop from the world’...
Arenbergstraat 2, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
This ultrafashionable shoe boutique has been in the heart of Antwerp—down the street from the Rubens House—since 1984. Founders Geert Bruloot and Eddy Michiels work with top designers like Giuseppe Zanotti and with up-and-coming students from the...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now