Collected by Travis Marshall, AFAR Local Expert
Appelmansstraat 33A, 2018 Antwerpen, Belgium
Antwerp is one of the world’s central hubs for diamonds, evident from a short walk through the Diamond Quarter. For a deeper look behind the scenes head to DiamondLand, Antwerp’s largest diamond showroom, which offers tours to see the city’s...
Drukkerijstraat 9/17, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Along with diamonds, Antwerp is famous as one of the world’s top international fashion hubs. Visitors who follow high fashion should make a beeline for the Fashion District, where you can walk Nationalestraat and Volkstraat to shop from the world’...
Arenbergstraat 2, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
This ultrafashionable shoe boutique has been in the heart of Antwerp—down the street from the Rubens House—since 1984. Founders Geert Bruloot and Eddy Michiels work with top designers like Giuseppe Zanotti and with up-and-coming students from the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos