Collected by Stefano Negrin
R. Anchieta 11, 1200-445 Lisboa, Portugal
A Vida Portuguesa is an eclectic store that holds only Portuguese brands and products for the home; from handmade olive oil soaps to home decor, shoes, vintage posters, you name it. There is also an online store, but there is nothing like visiting...
Santa Justa, Lisbon, Portugal
I really like to eat in Portuguese tascas, where the food is good, cheap, and classic. And here you have a wonderful view to Rossio train station from the seats outside. After lunch you can catch a train straight to Sintra, or you can go up...
Campo de Santa Clara, 1100-472 Lisboa, Portugal
Be sure to take the historic yellow Tram 28 into the Heart of the Alfama district on a Tuesday or Saturday to the Feira Da Ladra, Lisbon’s gypsy flea market. This is a great opportunity to get a dose of local flavor as you mingle with the...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign