Collected by Ellie Clayman
Budapest, Bakáts tér 8, 1092 Hungary
Sparkly belts from the '70s and T-shirts from the, '50s line the walls of Szputnyik, a fashion shop in downtown Budapest. The Szputnyik Bazaar, located at Bakáts tér 8 in District IX, was opened in 2009 and is described as a crazy playground of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter