Shop 'til you drop...
Collected by Shan Shan
1 Matheson St, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Shopping is one must-do activity in Hong Kong. It is called the shopping heaven for a reason: shop after shop, mall after mall, you can easily spend a whole day shopping and find it was just the tip of the iceberg! Times Square is one of the...
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, Barcelona, Spain
I really like this concept - Yesterday's bullfight arena, today's shopping mall. Inside the old arena, there are restaurants, retail stores, cafe and even supermarket. It is also conveniently located at the Plaça Espanya metro subway station.
75009 Paris, France
Galeries Lafayette Haussmann is worth a visit if only to stand under its magnificent glass dome. The family business has survived as a one-stop-shopping hub for five generations, thanks to steady innovation and an emphasis on high fashion and...
Place Massena, Nice, France
The popular shopping center in Nice is at the Place Massena. You will know you arrived there when you stepped on the checkered tiles. From there, you can explore the near by streets for more stores as well. The better part is that the tram goes...
Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Designed by Giuseppe Mengoni in 1865, and named after the first king of Italy, Vittorio Emanuele II, an arching cast-iron dome of vaulted glass arcades covers the street connecting Piazza del Duomo to Piazza della Scala. The Galleria is a popular...
- 1Travel NewsTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel NewsThere’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 3PhotographySweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 5Where to Go in SummerHow to Take the Houseboat Vacation of Your Dreams This Summer