Collected by Amanda Castleman, AFAR Local Expert
312 5th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Alaskan organic produce reigns supreme here, alongside delicacies like limoncello truffles and spruce-tip shortbread. Decorative art includes planters made from old buoys and wheelbarrow planters upcycled from wooden pallets. A highlight continues...
1408 4th Ave E, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Products here blow past eco-friendly to “earth happy,” like Bungalow 360's line of wallets and satchels crafted from natural unbleached cotton. The West Coast chic of Paul Frank Apparel can make for good gifts: This bright, whimsical,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village