Collected by AFAR Traveler
823 SE 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 97214, USA
City Liquidators is three stories of capitalism gone crazy. Giant porcelain dolphins? Check. Glowing wolf paintings that howl? Check. Leather sleeper sofas? Check. Go with a group. Someone may find the perfect 50-cent spatula, someone may drop a...
3279 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97214, USA
While having dinner at The Farm Cafe, I found that our server Cassie owns and operates a vintage store called Mag-Big on Hawthorne Blvd., one of the coolest vintage streets in America. Mag-Big sells handmade products from over 500 local artists...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind