Collected by MaryAnn
1320 Second Street in The Annex of Antiques on Second, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Not your standard second-hand store: Vintage dresses are given new life at Betty's. Pieces are reconditioned and rebuilt, and everything can be tailored to fit. Many dresses are ameliorated with a flounce here, a flutter there. Boring old-lady...
1136 Main St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
The shop will reopen in November 2018 Pottery, paintings, and artisanal jewelry can all be found at Grand Hand. Handcrafted work, much of it by Napa and California locals, is ideal for gifts (for you or others). Gallery shows are always changing;...
610 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
The Oxbow Public Market features purveyors of fine foods, and the Oxbow Cheese and Wine Merchant is one of my favorite stops inside. The long display of cheeses beckons, and the staff gladly offer samples of cheese to help you find the perfect...
930 Franklin St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
When Colleen Fleming and Aubrey Bailey opened Cadet in 2014, it was like hanging fly paper for the local wine community. For starters, it was located squarely in Downtown Napa, but also tucked away on a side street away from stumbling tourists....
20215 Shoreline Hwy, Marshall, CA 94940, USA
An hour and a half from San Francisco lies Hog Island Oyster Company. With BBQ oysters on the weekend, picnic tables on the water and the best raw oysters I've ever had, it makes for a great day trip from the city. BYOB. Reservations for picnic...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter