Collected by MaryAnn
1320 Second Street in The Annex of Antiques on Second, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Not your standard second-hand store: Vintage dresses are given new life at Betty's. Pieces are reconditioned and rebuilt, and everything can be tailored to fit. Many dresses are ameliorated with a flounce here, a flutter there. Boring old-lady...
1136 Main St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
The shop will reopen in November 2018 Pottery, paintings, and artisanal jewelry can all be found at Grand Hand. Handcrafted work, much of it by Napa and California locals, is ideal for gifts (for you or others). Gallery shows are always changing;...
610 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
The Oxbow Cheese and Wine Merchant in the Oxbow Public Market is not overly concerned with selling local cheese and wine, making it a popular place for locals to drink and shop. After all, there is a whole big world at there. The cheese selection...
930 Franklin St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
When Colleen Fleming and Aubrey Bailey opened Cadet in 2014, it was like hanging fly paper for the local wine community. For starters, it was located squarely in Downtown Napa, but also tucked away on a side street away from stumbling tourists....
20215 Shoreline Hwy, Marshall, CA 94940, USA
An hour and a half from San Francisco lies Hog Island Oyster Company. With BBQ oysters on the weekend, picnic tables on the water and the best raw oysters I've ever had, it makes for a great day trip from the city. BYOB. Reservations for picnic...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019