Collected by MaryAnn
1320 Second Street in The Annex of Antiques on Second, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Not your standard second-hand store: Vintage dresses are given new life at Betty's. Pieces are reconditioned and rebuilt, and everything can be tailored to fit. Many dresses are ameliorated with a flounce here, a flutter there. Boring old-lady...
1136 Main St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Pottery, paintings, and artisanal jewelry can all be found at Grand Hand. Handcrafted work, much of it by Napa and California locals, is ideal for gifts (for you or others). Gallery shows are always changing; bring home some local arts and crafts....
610 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
The Oxbow Cheese and Wine Merchant in the Oxbow Public Market is not overly concerned with selling local cheese and wine, making it a popular place for locals to drink and shop. After all, there is a whole big world at there. The cheese selection...
930 Franklin St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
When Colleen Fleming and Aubrey Bailey opened Cadet in 2014, it was like hanging fly paper for the local wine community. For starters, it was located squarely in Downtown Napa, but also tucked away on a side street away from stumbling tourists....
20215 Shoreline Hwy, Marshall, CA 94940, USA
An hour and a half from San Francisco lies Hog Island Oyster Company. With BBQ oysters on the weekend, picnic tables on the water and the best raw oysters I've ever had, it makes for a great day trip from the city. BYOB. Reservations for picnic...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles