About the only store on Maui's southern shore, Kaupo was built in the 1920s from saltwater-soaked lumber. If you want to buy something on the road to Hana, this is (still) it. Expect fluid "island time" opening hours, but also a minimuseum and a...
This group was founded and blossomed in the '60s, beginning with informal exhibits in parks and along the seawall. Today its galleries in the Old Lahaina Courthouse teem with beautiful local arts and crafts. The society also runs outdoor arts...
If it's an image you can hang up, Lahaina Printsellers probably has it for sale. Look for wonderful vintage Hawaiian photos of surfers and hula dancers, menu covers and iconic movie posters printed on cotton canvas. Standouts include fish prints...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys