About the only store on Maui's southern shore, Kaupo was built in the 1920s from saltwater-soaked lumber. If you want to buy something on the road to Hana, this is (still) it. Expect fluid "island time" opening hours, but also a minimuseum and a...
This group was founded and blossomed in the '60s, beginning with informal exhibits in parks and along the seawall. Today its galleries in the Old Lahaina Courthouse teem with beautiful local arts and crafts. The society also runs outdoor arts...
If it's an image you can hang up, Lahaina Printsellers probably has it for sale. Look for wonderful vintage Hawaiian photos of surfers and hula dancers, menu covers and iconic movie posters printed on cotton canvas. Standouts include fish prints...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico