Shop in Puerto Chacabuco
The Feria Artesanal, a crafts market on Coihaique's Plaza de Armas, is one of the city's main attractions. Here you'll find all kinds of items, most of them sourced from the area's biggest industry—sheep. You'll come across sheepskin rugs,...
If you're fly fishing in the Río Simpson National Reserve, Suray Pesca (or Suray Flyshop) is the place to come for gear. The small shop has waders, rods, lures and everything you need to practice the art and sport of fly fishing just like...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village