Shop in Palo Alto
Collected by Westin Palo Alto Hotle
855 El Camino Real #64, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
Palo Alto is a haven for boutique shopping. Among the many locally owned niche stores, RUTI sells the latest Israeli styles in women's fashion. Elegant, simple lines and a muted palette may seem dull at first glance, but the shop boasts well-made...
831 Villa St, Mountain View, CA 94041, USA
Known for being one of the only vintage clothing stores in the entire Peninsula, Empire Clothing is haven to thrifters and to those seeking to put together festive costumes. The $5 clothing rack of vintage tops and trousers is an open invitation...
855 El Camino Real #108, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
Create It may be just the place for families looking to encourage a creative spark in their children. At this craft store children (and adults!) can create and decorate their own ceramics in a fun setting. Walls are lined with previous projects as...
250 University Ave #110, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
Jonesing for some pomegranate-, blueberry- or grapefruit-flavored licorice? Hankering for 54 types of soda, sarsaparilla, or energy drinks? Looking for any of 48 varieties of mouthwatering chocolate bars or 18 barrels full of saltwater taffy?...
325 Sharon Park Dr, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
Often the term 'local artisans' conjures up images of macrame owls and decoupage jewelry boxes—but at Shady Lane you'll find goods with boutique style and designer quality. With a creative population and an increasing maker's movement, the Bay...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna