Shop in Palo Alto
Collected by Westin Palo Alto Hotle
855 El Camino Real #64, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
Palo Alto is a haven for boutique shopping. Among the many locally owned niche stores, RUTI sells the latest Israeli styles in women's fashion. Elegant, simple lines and a muted palette may seem dull at first glance, but the shop boasts well-made...
831 Villa St, Mountain View, CA 94041, USA
Known for being one of the only vintage clothing stores in the entire Peninsula, Empire Clothing is haven to thrifters and to those seeking to put together festive costumes. The $5 clothing rack of vintage tops and trousers is an open invitation...
855 El Camino Real #108, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
Create It may be just the place for families looking to encourage a creative spark in their children. At this craft store children (and adults!) can create and decorate their own ceramics in a fun setting. Walls are lined with previous projects as...
250 University Ave #110, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
Jonesing for some pomegranate-, blueberry- or grapefruit-flavored licorice? Hankering for 54 types of soda, sarsaparilla, or energy drinks? Looking for any of 48 varieties of mouthwatering chocolate bars or 18 barrels full of saltwater taffy?...
325 Sharon Park Dr, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
Often the term 'local artisans' conjures up images of macrame owls and decoupage jewelry boxes—but at Shady Lane you'll find goods with boutique style and designer quality. With a creative population and an increasing maker's movement, the Bay...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked