Shop in Marseilles
Collected by Lisa Cheng, AFAR Contributor
35 Rue Montgrand, 13006 Marseille, France
Situated in a 19th-century mansion, this concept store showcases emerging French talent in the realms of fashion and design. It's stocked with artisanal wares and original finds, plus handwoven textiles and imaginative prêt-à-porter items. Hungry?...
108 Quai du Port, 13002 Marseille, France
Pastis is in no short supply at this store dedicated to the anise-flavored spirit from Provence, often sipped as an aperitif or during games of boules. The house stocks more than 75 varieties for sale, including samples of formerly banned...
5 Rue Félix Eboué, 13002 Marseille, France
This concept store fosters a real community, bringing together artists and designers who display their wares, from hand-crafted jewelry and household goods to fashion accessories and limited-edition prints. A number of spaces keep the buzz going....
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna