Shop in Marseilles
Collected by Lisa Cheng, AFAR Contributor
35 Rue Montgrand, 13006 Marseille, France
Situated in a 19th-century mansion, this concept store showcases emerging French talent in the realms of fashion and design. It's stocked with artisanal wares and original finds, plus handwoven textiles and imaginative prêt-à-porter items. Hungry?...
108 Quai du Port, 13002 Marseille, France
Pastis is in no short supply at this store dedicated to the anise-flavored spirit from Provence, often sipped as an aperitif or during games of boules. The house stocks more than 75 varieties for sale, including samples of formerly banned...
5 Rue Félix Eboué, 13002 Marseille, France
This concept store fosters a real community, bringing together artists and designers who display their wares, from hand-crafted jewelry and household goods to fashion accessories and limited-edition prints. A number of spaces keep the buzz going....
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos