Shop in Macapa
Located near the Amazon and next to the state-run handicraft store Casa do Artesão, APITU is the acronym for, in English, the Association of Indigenous Peoples of the Tumucumaque Park. It's a long name for a small shop, though one with an...
If you are looking to return home with a souvenir from the Amazon, the waterfront Casa do Artesão is the one-stop shop you are looking for. The state-run emporium is filled with an impressive selection of wooden crafts, textiles and other...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December