Shop in Macapa
Located near the Amazon and next to the state-run handicraft store Casa do Artesão, APITU is the acronym for, in English, the Association of Indigenous Peoples of the Tumucumaque Park. It's a long name for a small shop, though one with an...
If you are looking to return home with a souvenir from the Amazon, the waterfront Casa do Artesão is the one-stop shop you are looking for. The state-run emporium is filled with an impressive selection of wooden crafts, textiles and other...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World