Shop in Gloucester
Collected by Marc Perrotta, AFAR Contributor
121 Main St, Gloucester, MA 01930, USA
Touted as "Cape Ann’s Oldest Artists’ Cooperative," Local Colors is a community organization and gallery in the middle of downtown Gloucester. The artists associated with Local Colors produce several types of art, including painting, sculpture,...
44 Main St, Gloucester, MA 01930, USA
Gourmet cheeses, chocolates and wines are the specialties of the Cave, a small downtown shop that offers a variety of options for the discerning foodie. The store carries locally sourced goods from area bakers, bean roasters and fishermen, as well...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022