Shop in Djúpivogur
Collected by Gretchen Kelly, AFAR Local Expert
Local Icelandic arts and crafts (including those colorful sweaters you have to buy when in Iceland) are available at the Salthússmarkaður, an art and craft market run collectively by local artisans. The market is located in the Fjarðabyggð Visitor...
If wildling raiders from Game of Thrones wanted high fashion they'd shop at Arfleifð in Djúpivogur. The spare yet sensual fashions here are made from traditional materials: animal and fish leather, horn, horsehair and bone. Colors are those of the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter