Shop in Cochin
Fort Cochin, and especially the area around Jew Town, has long been famous among those with a taste for Indian furnishings and art. Its warehouses are crowded with works and antiques from the city’s colonial past (British, Dutch and even...
Nearly 10 percent of India’s population are members of ancient indigenous tribes, whose art and cultures have managed to survive into the 21st century. The Tribes India showrooms are government-run shops located throughout the country that...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now