Shop in Bar Harbor
Collected by Stacey Zable
118 Main St, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Filled with Maine-, Acadia National Park– and Bar Harbor–themed souvenirs and gifts, Cool As A Moose also sells popular T-shirts and sweatshirts with the store's own logo and its “A Good Reason to Smile” slogan. From stuffed toy moose and beavers...
19 Cottage St, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Selling gifts with a coastal lifestyle theme, Shard allows shoppers to bring home the Maine experience. The store carries items such as original dinnerware painted with typical Maine motifs like lighthouses and lobsters, as well as linens and home...
156 Main St, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Shoppers won’t find the same old, same old at this store showcasing hand-crafted products by American artisans. Sagegrass carries a great selection of jewelry, wearable art, fragrances and lotions, as well as items to dress up the house, such as...
150 Main St, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Located across from the Village Green, Bar Harbor Tea Company sells its own collection of all-natural fine teas, as well as rare teas from around the world. In addition to the teas themselves, the store stocks tea-related items—from artisanal...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna