Shop in Bar Harbor
Collected by Stacey Zable, AFAR Contributor
118 Main St, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Filled with Maine-, Acadia National Park– and Bar Harbor–themed souvenirs and gifts, Cool As A Moose also sells popular T-shirts and sweatshirts with the store's own logo and its “A Good Reason to Smile” slogan. From stuffed toy moose and beavers...
19 Cottage St, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Selling gifts with a coastal lifestyle theme, Shard allows shoppers to bring home the Maine experience. The store carries items such as original dinnerware painted with typical Maine motifs like lighthouses and lobsters, as well as linens and home...
156 Main St, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Shoppers won’t find the same old, same old at this store showcasing hand-crafted products by American artisans. Sagegrass carries a great selection of jewelry, wearable art, fragrances and lotions, as well as items to dress up the house, such as...
150 Main St, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Located across from the Village Green, Bar Harbor Tea Company sells its own collection of all-natural fine teas, as well as rare teas from around the world. In addition to the teas themselves, the store stocks tea-related items—from artisanal...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022