Shop in Bangkok
This fair-trade shop and café works with artisans in villages across Thailand. The one-of-a-kind products sold here are made entirely by hand, and staffers are happy to offer background information on the communities where the craftspeople...
This sprawling market, a favorite of locals, sits beside a canal just outside Bangkok. The array of items for sale is dizzying—from shirts and woven baskets to paper lanterns and delicate teacups. It's a particularly good...
Friends-International is a group that supports marginalized youth across Southeast Asia. Their Bangkok shop sells handmade items like paper-bead necklaces, leather journals and durable rice-sack tote bags, and is also a vocational training...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019