Shop Dawson City
Collected by Amanda Castleman, AFAR Local Expert
1131 Third Ave. Corner of 3rd Ave. & York St., Dawson, YT Y0B 1G0, Canada
Designer Leslie Chapman hand-fabricates jewelry, incorporating high-purity gold ethically sourced from her family’s mine on the Yukon’s historic Fortymile River. Some pieces feature 24-karat pure gold, locally found mammoth ivory and diamonds from...
907 3 Avenue, Dawson, YT Y0B 1G0, Canada
This eclectic shop stocks paintings, jewelry and other Yukon Territory–made products, including clothing. The owner’s love for the region shines on every rack and shelf. (Some 36 years ago, Romy Jansen asked for an adventure instead of an...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys