Collected by Gabriel wang
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen Shi, Nanshan Qu, HuaQiaoCheng, Wenchang St, 华侨城创意文化园北区A5栋134号 邮政编码: 518053
Penny Black Jazz Cafe is a well-known jazz bar in OCT. Keep walking past Donkey Bar and the retro bike rental. Cross a street and it is at the end of the block, on the left. I've never been there at night, but I hear that it has great live music...
Xiangshan E St, HuaQiaoCheng, Nanshan Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518053
Little Thing Shop is the shop of my dreams. It seems improbable that it should exist in Shenzhen, a city still unsure about its artists and designers. In the middle of the shop is a small house that contains an art gallery. The rest of the store...
Shennan Ave, HuaQiaoCheng, Nanshan Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518053
I have to admit, I'm not a very good art appreciator. I usually visit museums and galleries just because I feel I should. Holy Cow! Now, this is my kind of gallery! The whole building is devoted to hexagons, from the hexagon glass frame on the...
9028-2 Shennan Ave, Renmin South Road, Nanshan Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518053
What's not to love about a restaurant called King's Dumpling? This place has great dumplings (duh) including Shanghai-style soup dumplings, but it's also well-known for its dim sum. If you come here on the weekend, be prepared to wait. This highly...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands