Collected by Gabriel wang
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen Shi, Nanshan Qu, HuaQiaoCheng, Wenchang St, 华侨城创意文化园北区A5栋134号 邮政编码: 518000
Penny Black Jazz Cafe is a well-known jazz bar in OCT. Keep walking past Donkey Bar and the retro bike rental. Cross a street and it is at the end of the block, on the left. I've never been there at night, but I hear that it has great live music...
Xiangshan E St, HuaQiaoCheng, Nanshan Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518000
Little Thing Shop is the shop of my dreams. It seems improbable that it should exist in Shenzhen, a city still unsure about its artists and designers. In the middle of the shop is a small house that contains an art gallery. The rest of the store...
Shennan Ave, HuaQiaoCheng, Nanshan Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518053
I have to admit, I'm not a very good art appreciator. I usually visit museums and galleries just because I feel I should. Holy Cow! Now, this is my kind of gallery! The whole building is devoted to hexagons, from the hexagon glass frame on the...
9028-2 Shennan Ave, Renmin South Road, Nanshan Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518053
What's not to love about a restaurant called King's Dumpling? This place has great dumplings (duh) including Shanghai-style soup dumplings, but it's also well-known for its dim sum. If you come here on the weekend, be prepared to wait. This highly...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States