Collected by Emily Chu, AFAR Local Expert
Overseas Chinese City, Nanshan, Shenzhen, China, 518053
Explore all four corners of the globe in this theme park, which houses over 130 small-scale reproductions of some of the most famous landmarks and attractions in the world. Come pose by the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and the Palace of Versailles,...
Shekou, Nanshan, Shenzhen, China
Don't be fooled by the name of this complex. Freshly refurbished, rather than an aquarium, this area is an all-in eating/drinking/shopping plaza and entertainment hub by the water. Restaurants here offer international fare, such as Italian,...
Futian, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
If you need respite from the bustling city center, the Shenzhen Mangrove Nature Reserve is what you need. Give yourself a few hours to explore the estate, where you can rent a bike and go for a ride along the comfortable, scenic path, or have a...
Hai Xian Jie, Yantian Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518083
Yantian Seafood Street is located by the seaside and provides the perfect ambiance to devour fresh and cheap seafood. There is a wholesale market for those who wish to purchase live seafood to bring home, along with another section selling dried...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet