Collected by Hamza Ishikawa
Luohu, Shenzhen, China, 518000
Hubei Urban Village in Luohu is one of the few urban villages left in Shenzhen's city center. In the week following Chinese New Year, this small shrine in the village was still showing signs of the celebrations. You'll find this spot just outside...
Nanshan, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I was amazed for several reasons the first time I climbed this mountain right in the heart of Shekou. The many, many steep stairs allow you to get way above Shenzhen in a matter of 30 minutes or so, and you can see the entire city and across to ...
Yucun S Rd, Nanshan Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518067
Not having ever been to an open-air food market before, the first time I went to the Shekou "Wet" Market, the place disgusted and amazed me. They sell fresh seafood and meat, live poultry, fresh vegetables and herbs, and dried spices and nuts....
China, Shenzhen Shi, Nanshan Qu, Shekou, Shuiwan Rd, 22号地铁蛇口线水湾站C出口 邮政编码: 518067
People say that this is the oldest and most famous dim sum in this part of Shenzhen. Is it true? Maybe. They've expanded into a chain located all over Shenzhen, but this is definitely the original. This is the real deal dim sum. Extremely loud...
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen Shi, Nanshan Qu, HuaQiaoCheng, Wenchang St, 华侨城创意文化园北区A5栋134号 邮政编码: 518053
Penny Black Jazz Cafe is a well-known jazz bar in OCT. Keep walking past Donkey Bar and the retro bike rental. Cross a street and it is at the end of the block, on the left. I've never been there at night, but I hear that it has great live music...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter