Collected by Hamza Ishikawa
Luohu, Shenzhen, China, 518000
Hubei Urban Village in Luohu is one of the few urban villages left in Shenzhen's city center. In the week following Chinese New Year, this small shrine in the village was still showing signs of the celebrations. You'll find this spot just outside...
Nanshan, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I was amazed for several reasons the first time I climbed this mountain right in the heart of Shekou. The many, many steep stairs allow you to get way above Shenzhen in a matter of 30 minutes or so, and you can see the entire city and across to ...
Yucun S Rd, Nanshan Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518067
Not having ever been to an open-air food market before, the first time I went to the Shekou "Wet" Market, the place disgusted and amazed me. They sell fresh seafood and meat, live poultry, fresh vegetables and herbs, and dried spices and nuts....
22 Shuiwan Rd, Nanshan Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518067
People say that this is the oldest and most famous dim sum in this part of Shenzhen. Is it true? Maybe. They've expanded into a chain located all over Shenzhen, but this is definitely the original. This is the real deal dim sum. Extremely loud...
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen Shi, Nanshan Qu, HuaQiaoCheng, Wenchang St, 华侨城创意文化园北区A5栋134号 邮政编码: 518000
Penny Black Jazz Cafe is a well-known jazz bar in OCT. Keep walking past Donkey Bar and the retro bike rental. Cross a street and it is at the end of the block, on the left. I've never been there at night, but I hear that it has great live music...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local