Collected by Sheens
Km 10, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Situated in Cancun's hotel zone, this stellar all-inclusive resort offers 234 guestrooms and suites in one of the area's most popular locations with easy access to restaurants, shopping and nightclubs. The all-inclusive plan allows the opportunity...
Pano Panagia, Cyprus
High Altitude Viticulture in Cyprus has its merits. These old vines resist water stress in summer months at mountain plateau 1.100 meters above sea level. Overlooking the mountains one can appreciate in the winter months the snow capped mountain...
Carretera Chetúmal-Puerto Juárez Kilómetro 282, Solidaridad, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Each May since 2007, the area has been reenacting La Travesía Sagrada Maya (Sacred Maya Journey), a ritual which was conducted for more than 1,000 years by the ancient Maya. Tracing the steps of their ancestors, current inhabitants of the area...
If you have never had the opportunity to see Crater Lake in person, nothing can quite prepare you for the intense azul waters reflecting the sky. The deepest lake in the US, it is made up completely of collected water from melted snow and rain...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers