Collected by shawn cooney
shawn cooney′s Wishlist
Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
San Ángel Inn, Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
This used to be a hacienda, but it was turned into a restaurant almost 50 years ago. The food is phenomenal and the margaritas are famous—in fact, they’re my favorite thing on the menu. There is always a band or a pianist playing. 50 Diego Rivera...
2a Frontera 37, San Ángel, 01000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Right off the market hubbub is this colonial square flush with bougainvillea. You go through a narrow alleyway, and all of a sudden you’re in the most tranquil placein Mexico City. Near Calle del Arbol and 2a Cerrada de Frontera. As told to...
Galería Doce, San Ángel, Mexico Distrito Federal, 01000, Amargura 12, San Ángel TNT, San Ángel, 01000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
My friend’s mother, Teresa Creel, paints these astonishingretablosof gold-plated Guadalupe virgins. They’re incredibly ornate, very Mexican and beautiful. 12 Amargura 52/55-5616-2040 As told to Nathalie Jordi. This story appeared in the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter