Collected by Shawn Behling
Shawn Behling′s Wishlist
Jr. Madre de Dios S/N, Cercado de Lima 15046, Peru
We got to play with water on our last day in Peru. This is a public park in Lima that from Wednesdays to Sundays put on a fountain show. There are a total of 13 different water fountains for the people to enjoy and to participate in if desired....
Bajada de Baños 342, Barranco 15063, Peru
This square is surrounded by old Spanish buildings. Artisans’ fairs take place here, and weekend food stalls pop up. I like to buy picarones con miel, a dessert made of fried dough, usually containing sweet potato or squash, drizzled with honey. ...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village