Collected by Shaun T. Whitley
Shaun T. Whitley′s Wishlist
Pass Road, Franschhoek, 7690, South Africa
Just outside of Cape Town, there are several wine-producing areas set among beautiful mountains and greenery. In Franschhoek we stopped to eat at Le Petit Ferme (the photo is from the terrace in front of the restaurant). We sampled the Snoek pâté...
Madikwe Game Reserve, R49, Gaborone, 2874, South Africa
We had a wonderful experience at the Buffalo Ridge Lodge, our guides Lazarus and Israel were our heros as they managed to find the Big 5 for us and the staff did a wonderful and attentive service. The lodge is run and partly owned by the local...
Eishohlenstrasse 30, 5450 Werfen, Austria
The largest ice caves in the world lie just 30 miles south of Salzburg in the Eisriesenwelt at Werfen. Only a portion of the more than 20 miles of caves are open to the public on a 75-minute guided tour, but what's available to visit is...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles