Collected by Shaun Anderson
Shaun Anderson′s Wishlist
Via Circonvallazione, 17, 12053 Castiglione Tinella CN, Italy
"The albergo castiglione is operated by the Saracco family, which is also the main moscato wine producer in the area, so don't miss to ask for factory tour and take some bottles home. The hotel also offer some apartments with fuly equipped...
Camino de la Ampudia s/n, 09314 Pedrosa de Duero, Burgos, Burgos, Spain
Tour a modern Spanish wine-making operation at Pago de Los Capellane. Before you go, be sure to schedule a tasting of the winery's 5 types of wines, young red, crianza, reserva, and two parcel wines, Nogal and Picón. Tastings are hosted in a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter