Sharks in Fiji
Collected by Sathanantham Selvarajan
Pacific Harbour, Fiji
Afraid of sharks? You shouldn't be. Attacks on humans are rare. But don't take my word for it, why not overcome your fear by meeting them face-to-face in Fiji! Off the coast of Fiji's Beqa Island there lies a protected Marine Reserve that's home...
Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh 471606, India
For such an amazing place, Khajuraho was surprisingly tourist free. We went early to avoid the heat of the day, and found just a handful of devotees walking the temple grounds. Oh, and don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for the kama sutra...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December