Collected by Sharklady
Balat Mahallesi, Mürselpaşa Cd. No:10, 34087 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
240 Sullivan St, New York, NY 10012, USA
Third Rail Coffee. A simple black coffee never tasted so good. Literally stumbled into it after I got caught in a sudden thunderstorm and ran for cover. The tiny space encourages eavesdropping and the glass front invites people watching, but I...
Herengracht 427, 1017 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
Exploring Amsterdam aboard a canal boat is an iconic way to see the sights, with myriad tours and cruises plying the 65 miles of waterways that lattice the city. From many spots you can join simple, hour-long cruises with narrators describing...
Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
In 2003, I lived in Rome and loved to take late-night walks to this nearby amphitheater. The grandness of the structure is only increased at night and a large, flat rock outside its walls was a perfect place for me to pause and think. 2003 was the...
Vallejo & Taylor, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
"What do you think?", asked the stranger standing at the top of the stairs, looking ahead at the vast expanse of water, sky, buildings and flowers. The truth flew away from my lips: "Amazing!". Adding to the beauty is the fact that you can walk...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun