Shanghai Summer 2014
Collected by Kristine Fetalco
62 Hengshan Rd, Xuhui Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200031
The boat trip to the Yangtze delta is a great Shanghai excursion. The delta itself is not very interesting, as there's water everywhere and you can't decide whether you're on a river or the sea. But you pass the old harbor of Shanghai and you can...
China, Shanghai Shi, Xuhui Qu, 五原路87弄
Online fashion brand Xinlelu showcases independent labels from Asia and around the world in an attractive offline villa with purple French doors and a leafy courtyard. Check out the Finch retro bathing suits made from recycled plastic bottles. 87...
524 Fuzhou Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
After a delectable meal of steamed pork dumplings at a traditional Shanghainese restaurant, the owner took my friends and I to the back to show us his studio. He had sheets of rice paper and hundreds of fans with beautifully precise calligraphy.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map