Collected by Chi-Chi Zhang
90 Huanghe Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200003
As a Shanghai native and someone who grew up truly loving Shanghainese food, nothing beats a round of dumplings at Jia Jia Tang Bao to satisfy your dumpling craving. This hole-in-the-wall chain restaurant (my favorite location is on Xizang Lu)...
134 Jinxian Rd, Lu Wan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
If I had to choose once place to eat in Shanghai aside from my Uncle's house, it would be Mao Long. Not only is this restaurant a authentic Shanghainese cuisine, but its local atmosphere also gives the restaurant a down-to-earth vibe. Be prepared...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico