Collected by Chi-Chi Zhang
90 Huanghe Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
There's always a line in front of this hole-in-the-wall, but don’t be deterred: Jia Jia's queue moves fast, and its steamed soup dumplings are worth the wait. When it’s your turn to order, you bark what you want—pork, crab, or...
134 Jinxian Rd, Lu Wan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
If I had to choose once place to eat in Shanghai aside from my Uncle's house, it would be Mao Long. Not only is this restaurant a authentic Shanghainese cuisine, but its local atmosphere also gives the restaurant a down-to-earth vibe. Be prepared...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December