Collected by Takwirira Rinomhota
56 Shaoxing Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Shanghai's arts and crafts enclave, Tianzifang, is a labyrinth of narrow lanes bursting with diminutive shops, restaurants, and bars. Most of the shops here are located inside shikumen, stone gatehouses dating to the early 1930s. Gear up for...
119 Jinghua Rd, Qingpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 201702
If you want an expertly guided, unique tour of the city, look no further than Shanghai and Beyond. Led by American Tracy Lesh, you'll get an off-the-beaten path, cultural immersion on her outings. Recommended Tour: Taoism, Tea and Traditional...
83 Changshu Rd, Jingan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Xibo offers what we've all come to love about Xinjiang restaurants--mutton skewers, knife-cut noodles, soft flatbreads and tangy yogurts--but in a posh setting. Most of the ingredients are imported from Xinjiang (China's western-most province) to...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers