Collected by 陈 濁清
250弄 Anfu Rd, Xuhui Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200085
Shanghai-based shoe company Feiyue means "flying forward" in Chinese. Around since the 1920s, these lightweight sneakers became the shoe of choice by kung fu fighters in the 1930s. In fact, rumor has it that nearly 80% of kung fu fighters today...
201 Renmin Ave, RenMin GuangChang, Huangpu Qu, China, 200003
Shanghai Museum is located on People's Square, the site of a former horse-racing track. Designed in the shape of an ancient bronze cooking vessel called a ding, the museum showcases antiquities from every era of Chinese history, including...
200 Hua Yuan Gang Lu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200231
The renovated Nanhui Power Station, situated on the banks of Huanpu River, is now home to China's first state-run Contemporary Art Museum. From local artists to international icons such as Andy Warhol, the museum boasts a great selection of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security