Collected by Cc
Si Nan Lu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
This is one of my favorite streets in the old part of Shanghai – SiNan Lu (Road). It is a hidden street, probably a mere 1KM north to south, with lot of historical stories around, with one particularly the former residence of Sun Yat-sen, which...
170 Anyuan Rd, Jing'an, China, 200060
The original Jade Buddha Temple was built in the late-19th century to house two jade Buddha statues brought from Burma by a monk named Hui Gen. They remain the principal attractions of the temple, especially the larger of the two, a seated Buddha...
Minhang, Shanghai, China, 201101
Qibao, in Chinese, means 'seven treasures'. And a treasure it is. The closest water town to Shanghai, it holds both the charm of an ancient, canal-traversed village as well as one of the most famous food streets in Shanghai. Head to Qibao Old...
56 Shaoxing Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Shanghai's arts and crafts enclave, Tianzifang, is a labyrinth of narrow lanes bursting with diminutive shops, restaurants, and bars. Most of the shops here are located inside shikumen, stone gatehouses dating to the early 1930s. Gear up for...
China, Shanghai Shi, Qingpu Qu, Xinfeng Rd, 美周路36号 邮政编码: 201713
Worth the trip to escape the big city. While there are a few other water cities, bigger and smaller, this one is not too far and seems not as crowded. We were told that the weekends are usually busiest with locals joining in on the fun.
- 1 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 2 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country