Collected by Sonja Mens
417 Xizang S Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
With a name like "Flower, Bird, Fish, & Insect Market," why wouldn't you want to check this out?? Just south of People's Square, this market is practically hidden within an entire city block. There are entrances on each side of the block, and it...
Pudong, Shanghai, China, 200000
On Century Avenue in Pudong near the Shanghai World Financial Center (currently the tallest building in China), kite vendors fly and sell kites. The kites soar to the height of the super high skyscrapers. There's a Chinese saying, "Those who fly a...
Liuhekou Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
As a bag designer, I am always researching the 'way we carry' in different cultures. Traveling throughout China, one thing is clear....No matter what you need to get from point A to B....you can do it on a Bike. I snapped this photo while walking...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna