Collected by Sonja Mens
417 Xizang S Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200085
With a name like "Flower, Bird, Fish, & Insect Market," why wouldn't you want to check this out?? Just south of People's Square, this market is practically hidden within an entire city block. There are entrances on each side of the block, and it...
Pudong, Shanghai, China, 200085
On Century Avenue in Pudong near the Shanghai World Financial Center (currently the tallest building in China), kite vendors fly and sell kites. The kites soar to the height of the super high skyscrapers. There's a Chinese saying, "Those who fly a...
Liuhekou Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200085
Row after row of booths are sprawled across this small part of Shanghai, just south of People's Square. Here, you can find pretty much anything you want, from tiny Mao statues, to old leather suitcases stacked 10 feet tall. Each vendor will be on...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022