Collected by Reid Prichard
218 Anren St, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
407 Shaanxi N Rd, Jingan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
This is hotpot at its finest. A far cry from the typical hotpot establishment with long, sloppy sauce bars, mystery broth and questionable meat, Qimin's menu is packed with farm fresh, organic produce and meats. With a focus on aesthetics, both...
518 Zhongshan W Rd, TianShan, Changning Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
With over 150 vendors offering up aromatic leaves, you can sip and shop your way through this multi-floor tea market. Beyond tea, there are a number of vendors selling handmade ceramics and other tea-related necessities and accessories. Open daily...
Nanchang Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
One block south of the glitz and glamor of Huaihai Road, the boutiques on Nanchang are the perfect antidote for the over saturation of foreign labels and runway glamor. The storefronts that dot this tree-lined road in the Former French Concession...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now