Collected by Reid Prichard
218 Anren St, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
407 Shaanxi N Rd, Jingan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
This is hotpot at its finest. A far cry from the typical hotpot establishment with long, sloppy sauce bars, mystery broth and questionable meat, Qimin's menu is packed with farm fresh, organic produce and meats. With a focus on aesthetics, both...
518 Zhongshan W Rd, TianShan, Changning Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
With over 150 vendors offering up aromatic leaves, you can sip and shop your way through this multi-floor tea market. Beyond tea, there are a number of vendors selling handmade ceramics and other tea-related necessities and accessories. Open daily...
Nanchang Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
One block south of the glitz and glamor of Huaihai Road, the boutiques on Nanchang are the perfect antidote for the over saturation of foreign labels and runway glamor. The storefronts that dot this tree-lined road in the Former French Concession...
- 1The Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 28 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3An Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 4Beyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Intimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania