Collected by Dan Gleason
407 Shaanxi N Rd, Jingan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200085
This is hotpot at its finest. A far cry from the typical hotpot establishment with long, sloppy sauce bars, mystery broth and questionable meat, Qimin's menu is packed with farm fresh, organic produce and meats. With a focus on aesthetics, both...
168 Fangbang Middle Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Before it was reincarnated as a dumpling and noodle joint back in 1972, Din Tai Fung was a cooking oil business. That doesn't sound so promising in the flavor department, but it turns out these xiao long baoare some of the best in Shanghai. Try...
Jiading, Shanghai, China
With Shanghai’s sprawling metro system, this suburb is now a few short stops from downtown. Why would you want to make the trek out to Nanxiang? Well, among other reasons, it’s the home of xiaolongbao…those marvelous little soup filled pockets of...
Nanjing Rd Pedestrian St, NanJing Lu, Huangpu Qu, China, 200085
There is a style of vegetarian cuisine in China that is all about imitating meat-dish equivalents. This ninety-year-old restaurant is one of the best. On the menu you'll find imitation duck, shrimp,and even fake chicken feet.
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Air Travel Delta to Offer Quarantine-Free Travel to Italy
- 3 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Ireland With a Reduced Quarantine
- 4 Air Travel U.S. Government Bans Emotional Support Animals From Flying for Free
- 5 Air Travel JetBlue, Virgin, Lufthansa to Offer COVID Health Pass to Passengers