Collected by Petra Kocjan
18 Zhongshan East 1st Rd, WaiTan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
When the sun goes down over Shanghai, the real spectacle begins. Make your way to the Bund, the city's historic waterfront, featuring early 20th century European style architecture. If you gaze across the Huangpu River at an area called Pudong,...
20 Guangdong Rd, WaiTan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
Overlooking the Huangpu River, across from the iconic Pearl Tower, the M on the Bund is worth the visit for the view alone—add beautifully presented, delicious dishes and you have an unforgettable dining experience. Their menu is traditional with...
China, Shanghai Shi, Xuhui Qu, Anfu Rd, 308号104室 邮政编码: 200000
Sunflour is a local favorite for breads, pastries, and brunch. Located in the former French Concession, it is a mix of expats and locals. Recently expanded, there is additional seating and outdoor tables are available when the weather is right....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys