Collected by Petra Kocjan
China, Shanghai Shi, 黄浦区 WaiTan, 中山东一路18号7f 邮政编码: 200002
When the sun goes down over Shanghai, the real spectacle begins. Make your way to the Bund, the city's historic waterfront, featuring early 20th century European style architecture. If you gaze across the Huangpu River at an area called Pudong,...
20 Guangdong Rd, WaiTan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200002
Overlooking the Huangpu River, across from the iconic Pearl Tower, the M on the Bund is worth the visit for the view alone—add beautifully presented, delicious dishes and you have an unforgettable dining experience. Their menu is traditional with...
China, Shanghai Shi, Xuhui Qu, Anfu Rd, 308号104室 邮政编码: 200085
Sunflour is a local favorite for breads, pastries, and brunch. Located in the former French Concession, it is a mix of expats and locals. Recently expanded, there is additional seating and outdoor tables are available when the weather is right....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico