Collected by Jean Fox
People's Square, Huangpu, China, 200000
Yu Garden - This is the traditional Chinese garden, a very large garden. The feel is very zen. Again, I went there in pouring rain, but still very pretty. There are other major sights that you should go once in Shanghai: 1. The Cheng Huang Temple...
218 Anren St, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200085
Zhongshan East 1st Rd, WaiTan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
Along the western side of the Huangpu River, the Bund is a street of two dozen stately heritage buildings. Architecture buffs will find an array of late-19th- and early-20th-century styles here, from Gothic Revival to Art Deco. Among the most...
100 Renmin Ave, RenMin GuangChang, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200003
The Urban Planning Museum in Shanghai has a full-scale replica of the entire city fully equipped with lights, cars on the street, and even a few tiny pedestrians walking along The Bund! It certainly feels like you're on top of this bustling city!
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico