Collected by Retta Jitner
China, Shanghai Shi, Xuhui Qu, Anfu Rd, 308号104室 邮政编码: 200000
Sunflour is a local favorite for breads, pastries, and brunch. Located in the former French Concession, it is a mix of expats and locals. Recently expanded, there is additional seating and outdoor tables are available when the weather is right....
685 Changjiang W Rd, Baoshan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
The Shanghai Museum of Glass, housed in a former glassmaking factory, features ancient artifacts such as blown-glass hairpins from the Song Dynasty as well as modern glass sculptures by Chinese and international artists, many of them American....
1388 Lujiazui Ring Rd, LuJiaZui, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
The Shanghai Ocean Aquarium is a window into underwater environments around the world. Unlike other aquariums, their glass-topped tunnel takes you underwater and into the exhibit so you can walk along surrounded by fish, sharks and other marine...
268 Zhaojiabang Rd, Xuhui Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200032
For the ultimate Chinese culinary experience take a cooking class at Cook In Shanghai. A typical lesson is a 4-hour market-to-plate experience: beginning with a trip to pick out fresh ingredients, followed by prep/cooking, then finished off with...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map