Collected by Retta Jitner
China, Shanghai Shi, Xuhui Qu, Anfu Rd, 308号104室 邮政编码: 200085
Sunflour is a local favorite for breads, pastries, and brunch. Located in the former French Concession, it is a mix of expats and locals. Recently expanded, there is additional seating and outdoor tables are available when the weather is right....
685 Changjiang W Rd, Baoshan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
The Shanghai Museum of Glass, housed in a former glassmaking factory, features ancient artifacts such as blown-glass hairpins from the Song Dynasty as well as modern glass sculptures by Chinese and international artists, many of them American....
1388 Lujiazui Ring Rd, LuJiaZui, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200085
The Shanghai Ocean Aquarium is a window into underwater environments around the world. Unlike other aquariums, their glass-topped tunnel takes you underwater and into the exhibit so you can walk along surrounded by fish, sharks and other marine...
268 Zhaojiabang Rd, Xuhui Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200032
For the ultimate Chinese culinary experience take a cooking class at Cook In Shanghai. A typical lesson is a 4-hour market-to-plate experience: beginning with a trip to pick out fresh ingredients, followed by prep/cooking, then finished off with...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter