Collected by Michelle Hugh
218 Anren St, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
Zhujiajiaozhen, Qingpu, Shanghai, China
On a trip to Shanghai, I took a few days to visit nearby water villages which are considered to be suburbs of Shanghai. These are the places where the canals dominate the village landscape. Often, getting from point A to point B requires transport...
China, Shanghai Shi, Huangpu Qu, 上海老街 邮政编码: 200000
After getting your bearings from atop the world's highest observation deck at Shanghai World Financial Center, visit the other side of The Bund. Meander through the side streets and alleys of Old Shanghai, where you can find city life as it's been...
Zhongshan East 1st Rd, WaiTan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
Architecture lovers flock to the Huangpu River's western side to stroll the Bund, a waterfront tourist magnet in central Shanghai. There's a glorious mishmash of late-19th- and early-20th-century styles here, from Gothic revival to art deco. Walk...
Nanjing Rd Pedestrian St, NanJing Lu, Huangpu Qu, China, 200000
The winding corridors and seemingly vacant alleyway's of Shanghai, China is where you immerse yourself in a rapidly changing culture. Ranging from visual awe-inspiring views that will change your perspective of a world, and maybe even your own, to...
1388 Lujiazui Ring Rd, LuJiaZui, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
The Shanghai Ocean Aquarium is a window into underwater environments around the world. Unlike other aquariums, their glass-topped tunnel takes you underwater and into the exhibit so you can walk along surrounded by fish, sharks and other marine...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States