Collected by Liao Junjie
60 Fuzhou Rd, WaiTan, Huangpu Qu, China, 200002
For the perfect way to cap off a day in Shanghai, step into the House of Blues and Jazz. An intimate jazz bar with a dining room tucked off to the side, the entertainment is soulful and the drinks are just right. The cozy space makes it feel more...
56 Shaoxing Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Shanghai's arts and crafts enclave, Tianzifang, is a labyrinth of narrow lanes bursting with diminutive shops, restaurants, and bars. Most of the shops here are located inside shikumen, stone gatehouses dating to the early 1930s. Gear up for...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022