Collected by freddy witty
Yu Yuan （ Bei Men ）, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
If you're searching for traditional, or even untraditional, souvenirs in Shanghai, hop on over to Yu Yuan ("yuan" means "garden" in Mandarin). Here, you'll find a plentiful amount of tourists, locals scootering along on those silly wheeled...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now