Collected by Kerri-Lynn Timmins
Han Kou Lu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200085
Taking a stroll towards The Bund at sunrise in Shanghai, you can see, smell, and hear the beginning of the day for many locals. Shopkeepers prepare their goods. Food vendors prepare their food. Residents wash their laundry. A carefully...
457号-1 Shaanxi N Rd, Jingan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
Whether you need some rejuvenation after that long flight or you simply crave a little respite for tired feet, Apsara Spa has you covered. One of my favorite retreats in town, the staff here will have your muscles melting and your cares far from...
60 Fuzhou Rd, WaiTan, Huangpu Qu, China, 200000
For the perfect way to cap off a day in Shanghai, step into the House of Blues and Jazz. An intimate jazz bar with a dining room tucked off to the side, the entertainment is soulful and the drinks are just right. The cozy space makes it feel more...
Nanchang Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
One block south of the glitz and glamor of Huaihai Road, the boutiques on Nanchang are the perfect antidote for the over saturation of foreign labels and runway glamor. The storefronts that dot this tree-lined road in the Former French Concession...
218 Anren St, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
11 Nanjing W Rd, NanJing XiLu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
Barbarossa's Moroccan cuisine, Arabian decor and dramatic warm lighting are like a scene out of Casablanca. However, positioned against Shanghai's skyline and a crowd of hip locals, dining here is a wholly modern Chinese experience. Stay for...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles