Collected by AFAR Traveler
100 Century Ave, LuJiaZui, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200120
Tucking into Xiao Long Bao (soup dumplings), throwing back cocktails along The Bund, strolling with locals in Fuxing Park, trolling for antique treasures in the shops on Dongtai Road, and taking in the past and present at one of the many museums...
168 Fangbang Middle Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
After a rough couple of hours of haggling with your friendly shopkeepers at Yu Yuan, you might have found yourself with faux Dr. Dre Beats, pearls, one too many China T-shirts, a shopping hangover and quite an appetite. Luckily, Din Tai Fung is...
100 Renmin Ave, RenMin GuangChang, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200003
The Urban Planning Museum in Shanghai has a full-scale replica of the entire city fully equipped with lights, cars on the street, and even a few tiny pedestrians walking along The Bund! It certainly feels like you're on top of this bustling city!
56 Shaoxing Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
The former residential suburb and French concession, Tian Zi Fang, is a maze of overflowing shops and cultures. The unexpected blend of European charm overlaid by Chinese chaos makes the area uniquely inviting. This is such a great area for people...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign